We have yet to make our trip to Miami and when I cancelled the booking they never refunded my money. My bank had to take care of it for me. I spoke to a lady 7 days after I cancelled and she told me that it had been refunded and I needed to contact my bank. I spoke with the bank and they informed me that it was still a charge. I called the office back and the same lady answered, put me on hold, came back to the phone and said, It was an error in processing and it would be refunded the same day. I waited and additional 3 days, still no refund. I called back and they sent me to voicemail everytime I called after that for an entire 48 hours. Horrible service. I had to send and email to bookings.com and dispute the charge with my bank. I finally received my refund yesterday and it was only because my bank to care of it. The reason for the cancellation was because of the horrible reviews about trying to get in touch with someone and they were right. I would NEVER book another trip without reading the reviews again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach