My husband and I and a few of our friends rented a 3 bedroom condo here from November 28th to December 2nd before we got on our cruise.
Condo: The condo itself was in okay condition. There were 3 bedrooms one with a king bed, one with a queen and one with 2 twins and 2 bathrooms. We were on the 22nd floor and the view was breath taking. It had a full kitchen, dining room table, living room, washer and dryer, free wifi and the kitchen came fully stocked with equipment such as a coffee maker, toaster etc.
Location: The area is Sunny Isles which is about 25 minutes away from South Beach. We rented a car so we didn't mind the distance.
Staff: Non existent, they are only there Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.If you need anything after those hours you are out of luck. If you go down to the front desk they will tell you they cannot help you. They gave us a form with a number to call if we have any questions and we called the number and they said they cannot assist us we have to wait until Monday (which defeats the purposes as we would be gone by Monday). The toilet bowl handle in one of the bathrooms was not working and unfortunately we couldn't get it fixed.
Valet Parking: This complex requires valet parking which is such as hassle.It would be much better if you could simply park your own car. The valet people are unorganized and gave one lady the key to someone Else's car.
Pool & Gym: The pool and gym were on the 5th floor and both very nice, big and clean.
Check out: We had to give our 2 keys and pool card to the security guard and that was considered checking out.
Overall: The condo itself was nice, but I wouldn't stay here again. There are far more places with better customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club By East Coast Florida/Sunny Isles Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.