The hotel/residences was/were very nice. It was a 1 bedroom location with a living room and a open-space kitchen. We were located on the 25th floor and the view was more than nice, the AC noise of the surrounding building is a bit higher on the upper levels but still ok. The complex had also a swimming pool and fitnes center.
If you like to do sightseeing from the hotel I would recommend a car as it is pretty far to Miami (Beach).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach