We had a great stay here for 3 nights in July. Check-in was prompt, got our keys to the apartment upon arrival at the front gate.
Rooms are clean, spacious and has a nice view. We rented a 3-bedrooms apartment and did not experience any trouble with that as some previous reviews mentioned. People at the front gate were friendly and helpful.
- Good price (we paid around $160/night for a 3-bedroom)
- Has everything you need in an apartment (kitchen, dining area, balcony, washing machine, iron ++)
- Nice neighborhood and close to things like Aventura Mall, Bal Harbour and some restaurants around
- A bit far from South Beach, about 30 minutes drive
- Parking is valet only making it a bit more time consuming getting in and out or getting stuff from your car
- Not the best beds or pillows, but works fine
I would recommend this place and will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach