We have been to Miami/Sunny Isles many many times .. but this was our first time at Intracoastal Yacht Club.
We were on floor 25th and we had a breathtaking view. Our apartment was clean ... too bad there is only a queen bed instead of a kind bed but it was ok anyway. The pool area is beautiful. They gave us valet parking in the rate of the apartment but next time we will ask for a self parking in the garage. Pretty much better !
We loved loved loved this wonderful place and we can't wait to go there again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach