Great 3 night stay at $132 per night.Wow! Booked a one bedroom and ended up with a 2 bedroom....yeah! Kiddos were happy to have their own beds. Bonus.
Large balcony, large Full size stocked kitchen, 2 big bathrooms, washer and dryer. Comfortable beds. My husband loved the gym. Large pool was not heated and a bit dirty but that did not stop my kids (just me).
Very secure building with valet parking and wifi INCLUDED! Grocery stores very close. Walk a few blocks to beach and restaurants. Location was great for us.....took RIB adventure boat tour from Duffys just across the waterway, and drove down Collins to check out South Beach.
This end of town is more family friendly and short drive to Bal Harbor Shops. No need to pay double for a tiny run down hotel in South Beach, book here if you want more than a place to lay your head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach