“Great for family of 2 adults and 3 kids” 4 of 5 stars

You added Sole on the Ocean to your Saves list
Sole on the Ocean
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17315 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160   |
NYC
“Great for family of 2 adults and 3 kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We had the 2 bedroom suite. The staff was very helpful with some minor things wrong w/ room (clock was wrong and one of the faucets didnt work). Right across the street from a very good (expensive) Italian reataurant - Timo. Lots of kids for our kids to play with from Canada and NYC.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Polish first
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I've stayed more than once now and everytime I'm there I have a great time. From the restaurant, to watching football at the pool bar on Sundays with reggae playing in the background. Amazingly friendly staff all around. Special thanks to Wade and his team at the desk. Brandy, Gio, Brittany, and Ana. Got to hang with Brandon and Benjammin who kept me stocked with ice and great jokes all weekend. I had a spacious bay view suite on a high floor the last time I was there. I recommend that room type to anyone. Any issues I may have had I forgot because of the knowledge and helpfulness of the staff. Beautiful property, great people and great times.

Room Tip: Book a suite, the difference in price is small compared to what you get.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

This was our second stay in this hotel. So everything was how we expected to be.
we where thinking of going next time to a different place to try something new. Then Anna come along and changed everything. she took care of everything and looked after us with a smile. Nothing a problem always asking if there is anything she can do to make our stay more comfortable.
Week definitely consider coming there again.

• Stayed December 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel

Director sole hotel on the ocean (Sunny Isles Beach) hi
My wife and I were in room 1903A dates at 11 December to 18 December.
Guests of RK Centers.

I would like to thank Duane (Eng) who cared a lot, and I took care of my personal computer.

Thanks to the dedicated hotel staff

Thank you so much !!! From Tel Aviv Israel .......

Zvika

Room Tip: Director sole hotel on the ocean (Sunny Isles Beach) hi My wife and I were in room 1903A dates at 1...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I recently stayed here for my birthday. Initially, I reserved one of their standard rooms and from reviews was aware that they were small. When I got there I realized just how small they were...really small. We were able to upgrade to a one bedroom suite and it was sooo much better (space and the partial view of the city and ocean was perfect). Anna (Front desk) and Sanford (Director of Happiness)were very helpful throughout our stay and made it well worth it. Sanford definitely made us feel welcome and he even had champagne delivered to my room unexpectedly for my birthday. I would say all of the staff went above and beyond to make our stay nothing less than wonderful. Whenever we come down to Miami we like to stay at different hotels, but, this one we will return to!

Room Tip: If you need space...reserve a suite.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

awesome service, the front desk was great, ana is so friendly. my room was very clean and perfect for our family. the view was outstanding. my kids had an amazing time at the pool. also, the valet staff was very friendly with us specialy Walter supervisor, alejeandro the cuban and Luis the tall guy. they helped me with directions, my car was always on time. bellman helped me with all my luggage and also very friendly. over all it was an amazing experience and we will come back.

Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here a few weeks back and had a great time. A manager named Wade was very accommodating and helpful throughout my entire stay. For starters, he gave me several recommendations for sight seeing, restaurants and night life o South Beach as well as the rest of Miami. I did as much as I could,

The Valet Luis, Security Deborah, Front desk Anna, and Security Benjamin. also very accommodating and nice, though I did not get any other names or spend a ton of time with anyone else.

As for the hotel itself, the rooms are very nice, my room had a good view of the beach and the location is really nice and quiet. The beach outside was great and more or less exclusive for hotal guest so I was able to secure chairs and umbrellas during my stay.

Overall my experience was priceless and well worth it. I

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Been to Sole on the Ocean? Share your experiences!