We arrived at the hotel on the 5th of July and stayed for 3 nights. Service was great, from the very beginning until the very end. From the front desk to the beach bar: everyone was so kind and helpful. We got everything we wanted, even some insider info for nice photographs (thanks Adam!).
Valet parking was so easy, never had to wait longer than 3 minutes to get our car out. Food was delicious! Only downside maybe (if I have to give one): there's no breakfast buffet in the morning.
All in all a very good time there. Special thanks to Anna and Adam :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our Ocean Front Boutique Resort & Spa offers luxury guest rooms and suites with beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. Amenities include Alba lounge & bar, swimming-pool, gym, sauna & steam room, room service, valet parking, meeting space and umbrellas & lounge chairs to catch a nice tan on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Florida/Sunny Isles Beach