Our time at Sole on the Ocean was a great experience. During one of the busiest weekends in Miami this hotel, while fairly full, never felt over crowded. The location is great - you are a short drive from the activities in South Beach; a reasonable drive to both FFL and MIA airports; and there is access to lots of shopping. The staff are extremely warm and friendly (especially Kamille) and take a genuine interest in ensuring you are enjoying your stay. You can eat in the restaurant, by the pool or right on the beach. We had lot to do in Miami, but could have easily spent the entire weekend just by the ocean listening to music and enjoying the atmosphere of this hotel. I'm already planning my next visit to Miami and it is because of my experience at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our Ocean Front Boutique Resort & Spa offers luxury guest rooms and suites with beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. Amenities include Alba lounge & bar, swimming-pool, gym, sauna & steam room, room service, valet parking, meeting space and umbrellas & lounge chairs to catch a nice tan on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Florida/Sunny Isles Beach