We booked our hotel on Expedia and at first debated between staying in South Beach and Sunny Isles--I'm sure glad we picked Sunny Isles!!! We arrived at Sole--such a beautiful, fresh, modern and hip beach resort. From the moment we walked into the hotel, we felt like VIP guests! Maximo was so kind and helpful and upgraded us to an ocean front suite! He answered all of our questions and told us about the nearby attractions. I have to say we have never been treated so well as hotel guests!! The hotel owners are very hands on and friendly, which you never see these days in a hotel this luxurious!! I would DEFINITELY recommend this awesome hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our boutique resort soars above some of South Florida's most celebrated shopping destinations, restaurants, nightlife, and the Atlantic Ocean. Sole on the Ocean's 24-stories and 249 rooms offer a fresh perspective on Sunny Isles Beach. Services include access to our gym, steam room, sauna, outdoor pool and sundeck, as well beach umbrellas and lounge chairs, including breathtaking views from Fresh American Bistro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Florida/Sunny Isles Beach