We recently stayed for 8 nights at Sole'. The staff was exceptional--friendly and eager to please at every turn. A few individuals deserve special mention for their service and hospitality: Sandy at the front desk, Paul the bellman, Paul the restaurant manager, and Meridith the restaurant's assistant manager. An unexpected surprise was the quality of the restaurant--recently opened, and the service and food were excellent. Sitting on the terrace for dinner overlooking the moonlit Atlantic was THE highlight of our trip.
The room amenities and decor, however, were not up to the standards of the rest of the hotel. Sparsely furnished and decorated, it looks like they were hoping someone would come in and finish the job.
Overall, we were very pleased. If the ownership is willing to take the next step to refurbish the rooms, I would definitely rate this five stars. We enjoyed our stay and would return.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Florida/Sunny Isles Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our Ocean Front Boutique Resort & Spa offers luxury guest rooms and suites with beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. Amenities include Alba lounge & bar, swimming-pool, gym, sauna & steam room, room service, valet parking, meeting space and umbrellas & lounge chairs to catch a nice tan on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.