The views from our two balconies were stunning. Immediately when you walk into the lobby you experience the style of the hotel. We had a suite which included a living room, small kitchen with full refrigerator, bar, and separate bedroom with king bed. Everything was nicely appointed, but the platform bed was too soft. The waterfall shower was a nice touch, as was the beach ball that served as fun decoration. The parking fee was high ($25 for 7 hours), but everything else was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our Ocean Front Boutique Resort & Spa offers luxury guest rooms and suites with beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. Amenities include Alba lounge & bar, swimming-pool, gym, sauna & steam room, room service, valet parking, meeting space and umbrellas & lounge chairs to catch a nice tan on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Florida/Sunny Isles Beach