I stayed last week from June 18-June 22, 2012. I was with my sister and had a wonderful time. All of the staff went above and beyond and everyone was very friendly. This was part of a Groupon Package & I have to admit I was a little leary because of some of the reviews I read about the hotel. Granted the regular room was small, there was not alot of storage place but if you get a 1 bedroom you should have more than enough room. The hotel is very European Chic. I had tours with Miami Nice so we were hardly in the room so it didn't matter. The hotel is very central near restaurants, shops, pharmacies, etc. Also we took public transit from the airport, total amout was $4.35 per person. A taxi was $52.00 and a shuttle was $24.00 per person. It took less than an hour and it was enjoyable to see the sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our boutique resort soars above some of South Florida's most celebrated shopping destinations, restaurants, nightlife, and the Atlantic Ocean. Sole on the Ocean's 24-stories and 249 rooms offer a fresh perspective on Sunny Isles Beach. Services include access to our gym, steam room, sauna, outdoor pool and sundeck, as well beach umbrellas and lounge chairs, including breathtaking views from Fresh American Bistro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Florida/Sunny Isles Beach