I've stayed here twice during my visit to Key West. Honestly I actually canceled my more expensive room in Marathon to just return here and save the money.
If you've stayed at a motel 6 before then it's all familiar. The chain does a decent job of keeping a consistent brand. The desk is friendly and always very nice.
The property is actually landscaped very well and rather nice for a motel 6. I am honestly pretty shocked at the quality. Traveling tip, request a non-smoking room even if you're a smoker. The smell in smoking rooms annoys me and I smoke.
It's not the Hilton, but for 67.00 it's a great place to sleep.
Final note, Cutler Ridge/Bay is a pretty downtrodden area. Most of the stores have signs informing patrons of the rules concerning drinking in front of establishments.
I'd recommend this be used as a base for a Miami trip, or for a night's sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel Cutler Ridge
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel
- Best Western Floridian Hotel
- Best Western Cutler Ridge
- Cutler Ridge Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.