I'm staying at the Motel 6 in Cutler Bay, Fl. as I write this review. It's 5:30 am and I've been awake for the past hour. This is one of the nosiest motels I've ever stayed in. It sit right next to the interstate at an off ramp and a major street. Every straight pipe Harley, Squid on a crouch rocket or beanie with a loud pickup and rap music playing rag head will sound like there right in your room. Plus you get to pay $70.00 plus for the experience. One of the more expensive Motel 6's I've stayed in. If you want a good night sleep, stay under an overpass.
On the plus side, the staff were very attentive and will called my room to insure everything is okay. The toilet was running when I checked in and Maintenance was here in 5 minutes to fix it. As I sit here writing it's making a pleasant trickling sound in the background. The room was well appointed with TV cabinet (25" old style), micro/ref, and tasteful lamps and mirrors. They just don't absorb noise.
Anyway I'm out of here heading to the Key's on my quite BMW. I'll catch a nap at the "Iron-Butt" motel (rest area pic-nick table).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel Cutler Ridge
- Best Western Floridian Hotel
- Best Western Cutler Ridge
- Cutler Ridge Best Western