The worst hotel I ever stayed in! Ok, what do you expect for $59, but every dollar was wasted. The TV reception is awful: most channels are un-viewable, even as a guy the lifts are super-scary, everything appears 50 years old in the room, which really smells bad..... and why am I so itchy in bed ?!? Oh, and the terrible windows and door let all he noise in (highway, people walking past etc).
Positives include a really nice lady on the front desk and the room cleaning is really well done. Also, proximity to every store you could ever need just over the road.
Perhaps some rooms are refurbished, because some reviews on this site are amazingly OK, alongside many terrible ones.
I'm 41 and if I live to be 100 I will never stay in another motel 6 ! Perhaps la Quinta next door is better?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelBookers, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel Cutler Ridge
- Best Western Floridian Hotel
- Best Western Cutler Ridge
- Cutler Ridge Best Western