On the plus side, the armed security is nice when you are getting back to the motel at 1 am. We had no security issues. Beds and pillows were comfortable. The sheets were really nice.
We too had service problems like drgeenthumb2. We stayed for 19 days during the Dade County Fair and had to ask for room service. We were on a limited service schedule but it became less than promised. Had to ask for service twice. The first time they did clean the room. The second time, nothing happened.
We also had problems with noisy guests making noise at all hours of the night. I guess some people do not have manner about being quiet while other people are trying to sleep. Our room was by an elevator and that is the worst place to be for peace and quite. People seem to always have to talk while waiting for the elevator, even if it is 3 am.
The outside clean up for parking lot and public areas was lacking. They do not seem to have a regular system for cleaning the public areas.
The carpet in our room was old and filthy. I did see that they were doing remodeling to some of the rooms and there was old carpet and mattresses in the dumpster, so maybe they are working on that.
It was the most reasonable priced hotel in the area and that was the main reason for the stay. I will go back, but I do hope they make some improvements. The property was a very nice hotel in its day and still has potential. Landscaping is pretty.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel Cutler Ridge
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel
- Best Western Floridian Hotel
- Best Western Cutler Ridge
- Cutler Ridge Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.