I have stayed here for 10nights during the Spring Break of 2012 due to not able to afford the extraordinary price of Miami area. I knew that during long term stays, the rooms will not be serviced daily or at least receive minimum cleaning. But after the third night, I complained to the front desk that they had forgotten to clean my room ( I dont expect linens to be replaced but at least clean my trash and place new soap). The front desk lady told me that she would "write that in" (i.e. memo). The following day, nothing was one again and complained to the front desk lady explaining that I had been staying there already for 5days and needed my trash cleaned and new soap. She told me that he would "write that in". I told her that this is becoming like a broken record. The following day, you guessed it, nothing was done! I also experience the key card not functioning daily and that wanted to complain in person at the front desk. Again, I was told, the there is no housekeeper (during 11pm) and that she would "write that in".
I get up daily at 630am and leave the motel and come back at 11pm. Its dissapointing that after a very long day, I had to spend more energy complaining of not having my trash and NO new soap on my room!
After my 3rd attempt to complain, I asked for the manager (his/her name) but was told he was not there. I was given new SOAP this time because I was complaining in person at the front desk together with another woman complaining of paying for the internet for 3 days but never worked ( I also purchased the worthless internet but decided to go to McDonald-just adjacent to this motel6).
Tony, the manager, never addressed this issue on my entire stay of 10nights! The trash? I emptied it myself because I could not stand looking at so much trash after the 5th day! I am also filing a complain to motel 6 since this far below than expectation compared to numerous motel6's we've every stayed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel Cutler Ridge
- Best Western Floridian Hotel
- Best Western Cutler Ridge
- Cutler Ridge Best Western