This was my first time staying in the cutler bay area and I must say this motel 6 was ok the rooms were spacious and clean. But what I didnt like was the elevators were pretty old and dirty looking and took a while to get to the floors. Also when my daughter went to go swiming I notice that there was some debris in the pool after looking around for a pool skimmer I decided to go in and ask if they had one. I was told that the engineering man had one but was not around which kinda sucked!! But all in all it was a good location and the little issues they have can be overlooked if you are on the go.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel Cutler Ridge
- Best Western Floridian Hotel
- Best Western Cutler Ridge
- Cutler Ridge Best Western