I'm a fan of Motel 6 from way back. But this hotel is old and dirty in many places. The carpet in my room was stained and soiled. The elevator was grubby and in poor repair (some indicator lights not working, loose panels). And the elevator was VERY slow, so much so that you really want to carry all your stuff to your room in one trip, because it would consume considerable time to take the elevator a second time.
As to be expected for a Motel 6, there was no Kleenex in the room, and no breakfast in the morning. There was coffee available in the lobby, though. Internet was available for $3/day and it worked well.
What I liked about this place was that the price was low and honest (you knew exactly what you would be charged), the phone was free, and the staff was friendly.
Also, it was in a good location for me.
It's hard to find a decent low-cost hotel in the Miami area. This one suffices (more or less).
I was happy to move on, though.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel Cutler Ridge
- Best Western Floridian Hotel
- Best Western Cutler Ridge
- Cutler Ridge Best Western