I booked the hotel mainly because of the good reviews, but a little scared of not being what expected because hotels with low prices in the great Miami area are hard to get by.
I agree with the reviews: friendly staff, comfy beds, good showers. No breakfast, only coffee but you can buy food at the markets nearby and store it in the fridge or use the microwave. I didn't get to use the pool so I cannot comment about it. There seemed to be some shady characters who were noisy but we only saw them inside the elevator.
The rooms facing the turnpike are somewhat noisy, but on my second day (booked one more day) I asked for a different room, at the opposite side.
I had no issues with transportation as I rented a car. They offer free parking and it is huge.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel Cutler Ridge
- Best Western Floridian Hotel
- Best Western Cutler Ridge
- Cutler Ridge Best Western