We got an AARP rate of $50.00 a night-we stayed in room #415 for 2 nights-May 10 and May 11- We have stayed here before-this is our second time-Our room needed a more thorough vacuuming job-other than that, no complaints at all. Toilet paper is too thin and soaps are too small-so what? Bring your own like we always do, and then you will feel like you are in a 3 star hotel! Balcony room views are lovely-sunsts/sunrises/Poinciana Trees in bloom in May-back elevator is still creepy-needs paint/cameras/lights-our room was fine-AC was great! We slept like babies-beds so comfortabe/fridge/micro worked-so, there is some good/bad stuff-mostly all good for a great price! We love it here and the front desk staff is GREAT! So friendly!The T.J. Maxx at the Mall across the street is SUPERB! And there's a Ross, too! Take note, all MAXXANISTAS!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay #2017 Hotel Cutler Ridge
- Best Western Floridian Hotel
- Best Western Cutler Ridge
- Cutler Ridge Best Western