“Clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cutler Ridge
Palm Coast
“Clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed here to visit a doctor from UM, not one of the hotels recommended, but it was not far at all and a much better value than the ones recommended. The rooms were clean and it served it's purpose. If we need to go down again, we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We didn't expect much because the price was so reasonable but what we got was amazing. Clean beautiful sheets and comforters. Across the street was a movie theater, mall Andy great little Thai restaurant. Would stay here again and again. My husband and I will be back

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
North Port, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister and I booked this room through Expedia. This hotel was NOT worth the $100. When I walked into the lobby it just didn't have a clean look. When we walked into our room it smelled. Now I did not realize when I booked this hotel that it was pet friendly. I have nothing against pets (I have my own) but this could be the reason. I have been in many pet friendly hotels that do a wayyyy better job of cleaning and sanitizing their rooms. I think in this case it might have been the AC unit and the carpet. They offered a different room but there was just something unsettling about the hotel.
For some reason I didn't feel safe. Normally Expedia does not give money back but after I told them I didn't feel safe they agreed. For $20 more do yourself a favor and go stay at the Courtyard Miami Homestead (excellent hotel) - That is where we went to even though it was backtracking to our destination.

Valrico, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2015

This hotel is older, not clean, and has a really bad musty smell. It wasn't worth the price at all. We were highly disappointed at the lack of care for the place. We have stayed at LQ's before and they weren't this bad! I checked out the next day because we couldn't stand it.

Milwaukee, wi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2015

Arrived earlier than I was supposed to and they were able to let me check in early. I was there for a week and every day my room was clean and reset. There was a fridge, microwave and a coffee pot in the room, which was nice if I wanted to go buy stuff to keep in the room. The continental breakfast was delightful, lots of things to eat. The hotel is located across from a mall, kmart, publix, target and quite a few different restaurants. Lots of things to eat. It was also nice being next to the freeway, made getting around town nice and easy.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
kendall, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2015

off exit 12 off of Fl. turnpike..Hard to see sign right next too Motel 6. Staff was nice, Hotel sign is hard too see.. Mcdee's right next door..less than 300 feet from hotel. doggie friendly..on carribean blvd. Wifi worked well, nice flat screen TV, ATM across the street,,,BW3's, in strip mall across the street. Gas station near by too..

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2015

My stay at a hotel, previous to staying at La Quinta, was not so good. At La Quinta, it was just the opposite... The room was great, the service was Excellent, and a said, " I had a very good stay, at La Quinta. I do plan on visiting Florida, in the near future, and I will be staying at, La Quinta. " Thank You."

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Cutler Ridge? Share your experiences!