“A Hidden Gem” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: In the Patio, Hotel Cielo Rojo offers healthy and delicious food that pays tribute to the area's abundance of fresh seafood and indigenous produce. The bar features a unique collection of artisanal tequila, wine, and cocktails in its eclectic garden patio. The menu is exquisite yet reasonably priced. Together with Bistro Organico we’ve created a lovely and delightful experience. The ambience is intimate and friendly. The service is excellent. Welcome!We support, local, Organic, susteinable, and slow food movement.
“A Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We just enjoyed a truly wonderful dinner here. Excellent staff and great value for money. My only complaint would be that my husband and I had to ask for napkins. For all you dog lovers you will be pleased to know that your pooch is also welcome. As a dog lover I don't have a problem with this but perhaps other people may not approve. I would recommend this hotel for dinner and we will be back.

London
“Best breakfast in San Pancho!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We lived in San Pancho for six months and went to Cielo Rojo at least twice a week for breakfast. The fact that it is all organic is just the icing on what is already an incredibly healthy and delicious menu. Everything, bar one dish, on the breakfast menu is vegetarian, and includes high-quality interpretations of regular Mexican favourites such as Huevos Rancheros, as well as original dishes, such as my favourite – the Buddha Bowl with quinoa, spinach, black beans, sprouts and more. I also recommend the Capomo – Mexico's healthy answer to coffee – it'll blow your mind! And the Cacao shots are to die for. We're going to miss this place, its food and the staff terribly.

Tequilla tasting on a Friday is also a must!

• Visited April 2013
NYC
“Excellent culinary experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My dining group consisted of my mama( Mexican-carnivore), hubby(Puerto Rican-carnivore), brother in-law(gringo-veggie), my sister (Mexican-veggie), my 3yr old daughter(veggie,picky eater) & me( Mex-veggie). We all devoured our delicious fresh meals that more then satisfied everyones dietary needs but were organic as a bonus. We all loved the courtyard, ambiance and decor and of course the staff! My mother appreciated that the chef planted his own herbs and she enjoyed seeing his herb box. Seeing the chef and staff cook was awesome. The margaritas were not just ordinary margaritas they were gourmet. Love the hibiscus n basil margarita! Yumm!! This is a must do if u visit San Pancho. Its definitely a must visit again for our family when we return to San Pancho.

• Visited April 2013
Portland, OR
“Truly fresh & gourmet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Loved this restaurant! Quaint and welcoming, beautiful outdoor courtyard dining and open kitchen. Watching the chefs at work was a real treat. Everything is prepared fresh, the best ingredients. We loved the salads, particularly the one with hibiscus dressing! Huge shrimp entrees, and really good pumpkin-seed crusted mahi. Homemade bread to start & homemade desserts to finish. This is a small, gourmet restaurant without large staff so be prepared to enjoy the event and not be in a rush. Worth the $.

• Visited March 2013
bologna
“Very good food, a bit expensive but worth the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nice choice of dishes, different from any other place in San Pancho. Desserts are my favorite but also the other dishes were very good. The attention to customers is high, and the whole place has a very warm atmosphere, very good for a romantic dinner! Not easy to find as it's on a side street, but San Pancho is a very small place, so you shouldn't have troubles in discovering this precious gem.

Visited February 2013