“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
Special Offer
$90*
and up
Black River, YS Falls and Appleton Rum Estate Day...
Ranked #1 of 7 Attractions in Santa Cruz
Type: Waterfalls, Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful series of waterfalls just off the Black River, lined with plenty of picnic areas for pleasant afternoon lunches al fresco.
York, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Visited YS Falls on a tour with Reggae Tours in November from Montego Bay. The 2 hour drive in the mountains was a bit ropey at times but was well worth it for the fantastic views and a look at the real Jamaica. We chose to visit YS Falls instead of Dunn's as I had been told this was much more laid back. We were not disappointed. The tractor ride through the beautiful countryside was great and the pools before the falls were lovely also. I had read previous reviews so knew to expect a guide. The guide was great and definitely worth every penny of the tip we gave him. The falls are so amazing, what a sight! The water was murky as it had been raining in the mountains but the guide knew where every step was which we should take and was very patient and helpful. He took some fantastic photos of us with my camera which we would not have had without him. I tried the rope swing, it was a great experience but once was enough for me. We went in the morning and there was only a handful of other people there which was great. I loved this place and was sorry to have to leave. The long drive is well worth it in order to see this beautiful sight. Hope I get to go again one day.

• Polish first
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
“Forget Dunn River Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was worth the two hour drive into the mountains at 8am with the worst roads I have ever experienced and I live in Chicago.

Our guide Ted was great. He intuitively knew I wasn't the most comfortable with the water and was hesitant, but he guided me perfectly through the falls and I was confident that nothing would happen to me.

He took the best group pictures (and others) that I have from my vacation.

It was tranquil, serene and so beautiful at the falls.

He was very patient with my kids with the ropes at the falls, Once they were used to it, I couldn't get them to stop.

This is a must see attraction in Jamaica. It is worth the 2 hour drive to get there.

Central PA
16 attraction reviews
“Great photo ops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

$16 per person, a short ride to the falls via a tractor wagon. Grab a guide, and give them a nice tip. They took our pictures, knew where to stand for the best pictures. Not crowded at all like Dunn's. It was a wicked ride to get there from MoBay, but well worth it.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had a great time walking out under the falls. The water was cold but you had a guide helping you over the rocks while you adjusted to the water tempature. We would do this again.

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
“Absolutely Beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Their are 2 pools at YS Falls. 1 is heated and the other is cold along with the falls it self it is a really beautiful site, there is also a gift shop.
I went here on a day trip that started at Appleton then YS Falls and ended on Black River and it was totally wicked day, not for young ones more for adults.

Visited September 2012