“Best Chinese in Barry by far.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 75 Restaurants in Barry
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Best Chinese in Barry by far.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Have used this restaurant for many years.always had excellent food.best in Barry by far.my wife and use this place to eat on average every week.we always choose the freshly cooked menu to order as much as we like.we have always been extremely satisfied with the quality and taste of the food.lilly the owner is very friendly and attentive.a couple of minor gripes.we tend to go early weekday evenings as the service can be a bit slow if the place is busy.especially on sat nights.also paper napkins which are one of my pet hates but Lilly will gladly give you extra if you ask.but considering the value for money I suppose it's an easier option for them.we rate this place so highly I thought twice about writing this review in case it becomes too popular and the status quo changes but if you love Chinese food and have only tried some of the others in the area I would recommend this restaurant as a cut above the rest.

“My favourite place to eat!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Went to this restaurant this week, food and staff were great! Would recommend to anyone including families with small children as the wide rang of courses suit everyone.

“Simply GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Took my father in law here last week, he wanted to buy the place he was so impressed
Keep up the excellent work Lilly
Will be back very soon

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Can't wait to go again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

No complaints a all. Being new to Barry my girlfriend of Barry recommended Yangs as it has been there for years. We decided to some advantage of the 'all you can eat menu'. A unique way of service which suited us as we don't normally go to the flea-market like Chinese kitchens. All food ordered came out fast and fresh and tasted like Chinese food should do; spicy, juicy and more-ish.... I personally would recommend the chilli and salt ribs starter which alone would make me return there. Hoisin duck was delicious and the chicken curry went down a treat. As I was writing this review my girlfriend shouted out " we need to go there again!" I think that sums Yangs up. Think we will go this weekend....

Barry, United Kingdom
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

i go here every week for both sit in and takeaway lilly very nice food great never had a bad meal here 10/10

• Visited August 2012