Check in was gratifyingly easy, with genuine warm smiles and kind asides. We did enjoy our stay at this hotel. We used the the travelzoo deal without an upgrade and were pleasantly surprised by the jacuzzi in the bathroom. It was big enough to take a rugby team. An early bath was no chore. Thereafter the fourposter bed was comfortable, well upholstered and expansive and quite the best four poster we have ever had. The staff were knowledgeable and helpful in every way, both for the evening meal and at breakfast. One downside was that pathway leading to the hotel from the lower road was blocked by recently fallen trees; with all the rain lately, that sort of thing is to be watched out for. The main driveway was clear and well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1890, this privately owned 4 star Victorian Country House Hotel & Spa is elegant, yet relaxed. Positioned on the fringe of Snowdonia within a 24,000 acre nature reserve, the hotel offers a unique and incomparable setting: hosting one of the most famous picturesque backdrops in Mid Wales. The hotel has 52 individually decorated bedrooms, 35 affording lake views and some with special features such as balconies and four posters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel Llanwddyn
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Lake Vyrnwy
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa Wales/Llanwddyn