We had two nights with a Living Social Deal, which made it very good value. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and the food was good, although the cooked breakfast was average. It is beautifully situated but you would need fine weather to appreciate it fully. A good base for exploring this picturesque part of Wales.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1890, this privately owned 4 star Victorian Country House Hotel & Spa is elegant, yet relaxed. Positioned on the fringe of Snowdonia within a 24,000 acre nature reserve, the hotel offers a unique and incomparable setting: hosting one of the most famous picturesque backdrops in Mid Wales. The hotel has 52 individually decorated bedrooms, 35 affording lake views and some with special features such as balconies and four posters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel Llanwddyn
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Lake Vyrnwy
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa Wales/Llanwddyn