Just returned from 2 nights at Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa. The hotel lives up to its hype and everything from the view to the food is absolutely faultless. The staff are very accommodating and are always eager to help in any way they can. We made use of the spa facilities which were also excellent with a magnificent view from the jacuzzi.
The only thing which was a very minor disappointment was that there were some urine stains around the toilet when we first arrived, however these were gone by the next day.
All in all a beautiful hotel in fantastic surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1890, this privately owned 4 star Victorian Country House Hotel & Spa is elegant, yet relaxed. Positioned on the fringe of Snowdonia within a 24,000 acre nature reserve, the hotel offers a unique and incomparable setting: hosting one of the most famous picturesque backdrops in Mid Wales. The hotel has 52 individually decorated bedrooms, 35 affording lake views and some with special features such as balconies and four posters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel Llanwddyn
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Lake Vyrnwy
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa Wales/Llanwddyn