This is our 2nd stay at the hotel and will not be our last. I have been visiting this amazing part of Wales since 1994 and love it. The hotel staff are all friendly and polite and the room was great, we stayed in a lake view again and would do the same next time. The spa was very good as was the restaurant. The Tower Bar has window seats but you have to book in advance for one of those seats, so make sure you remember before you go and sit where you shouldnt. All in all a very pleasant stay and a very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1890, this privately owned 4 star Victorian Country House Hotel & Spa is elegant, yet relaxed. Positioned on the fringe of Snowdonia within a 24,000 acre nature reserve, the hotel offers a unique and incomparable setting: hosting one of the most famous picturesque backdrops in Mid Wales. The hotel has 52 individually decorated bedrooms, 35 affording lake views and some with special features such as balconies and four posters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel Llanwddyn
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Lake Vyrnwy
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa Wales/Llanwddyn