“Very comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Millington
7763 Highway 51 N, Millington, TN 38053   |
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Millington

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

When I first booked into this motel about a year ago, it was because of the convenience to my appointments. As I checked out I asked if it was a new motel. The manager said it was not. I was very impressed with the condition/ maintenence. The staff and management could not have been more accommodating. Since my first stay I've been back about a dozen times. This is where I stay for any purpose in the Memphis area. It's a gem!

Room Tip: all rooms are in good condition. The staff works very hard on taking care of the building and ground...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Decatur
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed at the Days Inn Millington and will stay there again if I need a budget motel in the area. I got a great price and decided to stay at this Days Inn. The room and bathroom were large a clean but it took some getting accustom to the sliding door for the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and the room had a small refrigerator and a microwave. The Wi-Fi connection was excellent!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Allen, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

The city of Millington is not a mecca for the well-traveled. It is a rather blue-collar town and I was there for business only. It was a trip planned at the last moment and the client's budget afforded only a standard accommodation. There are other higher-end hotels from which to choose should you find yourself in Millington. But, for the price, the Days Inn was satisfactory.

Checking in later in the evening, I found myself not afforded access to the lobby but checking in through a bulletproof window in the breezeway between the parking lot and the main lobby. It made me question the clientele and overall safety of the neighborhood.

I was greeted warmly, made to feel valued and given my key. Upon entry to my room I was slightly surprised. The basic accommodation had a separate sitting area with a desk and couch while an archway separated the bed and and bathroom at the other side of the room.

The interior is dated but it was clean and smelled fresh. There were signs of wear and tear that come with an older lodging such as small amounts of pink mold on the shower head, There was some discoloration on the bathroom tile floor and the shower curtain was slightly torn and a cleaning towel had been left hanging on the rod by the housekeeping staff.

With that said, I paid 56 bucks a night for the room and felt I received at least an 80 dollar room. The bed was extremely comfortable, the linens smelled clean and there was no sign of any type of bugs.

It is the Days Inn, anyone renting a room here should check expectations of luxury accommodations at the door. For basic no-frills affordable accommodations, you could do a lot worse than Days Inn Millington.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Somerset. KY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

We booked the rooms by using the 1-800 number, not priceline etc. We checked in late so we were not allowed in the lobby. We checked in at a glass window. When we first arrived the clerk and a small female child were playing on the computer in the lobby. It took a while to check in due to the clerk attending to the child while also checking us in. We reserved two rooms: one with a king bed and one with two queens. I can only speak of the king bed room as that is where I stayed. Overall the room was very dated and dirty. The light switches, walls and mirrors looked as if they had not been cleaned in a while. The light switch in the bathroom had a brown drip mark on it (this is the only way I know how to describe it). The walls in the bathroom behind the toilet were dirty. The shower head had pink mold all over it and there was black mold where the tub meets the wall. The bath mat was terribly stained and the towels were stained, rough and very worn. When turning down the bed the sheets appeared clean however, the blanket had hairs (all kinds) stuck in it. We called the front desk to get another blanket and they said that we would have to come to the front and get it that they could not bring it to us. They gave us two full size blankets for a king bed that were scratchy, knotty, and old. I wish I would have taken pictures, but just didn't think of it at the time. We were visiting due to a terminally sick relative. If we had not gotten there so late and were familiar with the area we would have gone somewhere else. I will not be staying there again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
msredd200
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2008

I loved my stay the staff was so friendly i felt at home everything was so nice and quiet alot of parking spaces not to many people staying there the only thing that went wrong the jacuzzi didnt work water went every where when i turned it onbut i would still recommend it to any one

• Liked — I loved my stay the staff was so friendly i felt at home everything was so nice and quiet
  • Disliked — the jacuzzi didnt work
  • Stayed February 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Days Inn Millington? Share your experiences!