“Awesome place to learn” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 10 things to do in Pembroke
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Instructors are all fully qualified ISA and Surfing GB Surf Coaches & Beach lifeguards who will run you through the first stages of Learning How To Surf &Sup In Pembrokeshire West Wales. They will introduce you to the surf equipment, how to surf it and how to catch a wave. Safety is a big factor and you will be shown good awareness of your surroundings and enjoy beautiful beaches.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
San Francisco, California
“Awesome place to learn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Pemrbrokeshire is one of my favorite places in the world, and that's were I learned how to surf thanks to Outer Reef. Beautiful location, amazing beaches, friendly and very helpful surf instructors. I've attended a few surf schools in Wales and California, and Outer Reef beat the others hands down!

Visited October 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Best experience ever such a buzz I'm hooked!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I'm so hooked on surfing now! Such a cool experience the surf instructors were so professional and really cool too! There proper Surfer dudes that love there job and know there sport and give you a cool surfing rush! They got me and my girlfriend up and surfing on our first lesson! Were so hooked now were planing our next holiday to go surfing!!! Cheers Outer Reef crew for such a wicked experience! Cory and Laura..

Visited April 2014
Menai Bridge, United Kingdom
“beach life guard course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Dean and crew at Outer Reef surf school delivered my Beach Life guard course back in 2013. Dean was friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic. The course was well run, and fun. I'd definitely go back and do another course with Outer Reef.

Visited May 2013
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Surf Lessons in the sun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

this was my second time surfing ( I had my first experience in Newquay) and what an amazing beautiful place to get back in the water. My lesson was at Freshwater West (where the Harry Potter shell house was built, and Robin Hood was filmed) such a wounderful stretch of coast utterly unspoilt.
I had my lesson with Dean from Outer Reef surf school, he was very enthusiastic and funny and everyone felt relaxed in the group, we had a really good day for it with lovely sun and perfect waves, best of all we were the only surf school at the beach (so no crowded waters like in Cornwall).
I spent the week in Pembrokeshire visiting many of the other beaches and bays, I have already re-booked my next visit and will absolutely be surfing with Dean again, he has so much knowledge and patients I couldn't stop asking questions. Wales really is a great place to surf.
Thankyou for such an amazing time. Elsie

Visited July 2013