“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: British
Neyland
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a traditional tea room, which we visited after walking around the beautiful lily ponds nearby. It was a cold day and we sat in a hut in the cold. The coffee was "instant" and the homemade cake was stale and really small portions. The toilets were basic, the paper dispenser in the gents was totally rusted over. I've seen worse, but on top of everything else, I could only give it 2 stars. On the plus side, it was fairly cheap and service was fast, but overall, I'd rather wait longer and pay more for good coffee and fresher cake.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Llanrhaeadr
“The most wonderful Olde Worlde Cafe to visit - Caesar's Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

What an amazing place to visit. Mrs Vi Weston or Auntie Vi as she is known to her regulars is such a character and has been serving tea and cakes for over 70 years and she says she has no intention of calling it a day!! Everyone welcome and no tea bags in this establishment, you must try the cream teas. If Auntie Vi not in the tea rooms she won't be far away I expect she will be in the shop. I visited in July this year I went with extended family including my aunt who is 100 years young and do you know Auntie Vi remembered her. The tea rooms are in a most picturesque spot near the Bosherston Lily Ponds and so the ideal place to sit down for a 'real' cup of tea and snack, the cheese on toast is worth a try!! Everyone so friendly and helpful. So I can say no more, do visit, you certainly will enjoy the experience and will return like I do each time I visit Pembrokeshire.

• Visited July 2011