Easy enough to find, following the one-way system in the town. Close to shops. Free car park with sufficient spaces. Smart entrance, looks like it has been recently decorated. Welcoming reception and easy to check-in. There is no lift so up lots of stairs to our room - glad my suitcase was a small one!
The room was large with a good sized bed and a large sofa that looked like it was a convertible to bed. The hairdryer was near a mirror - sounds silly but some hotels think we can dry hair without looking! Bathroom was spacious with a good overhead shower and very clean. 2 pairs of towels but no bath mat....found that strange but forgot to ask while we were there so don't know if that's usual or an oversight!
Plenty of storage space and one thing made me very happy - a teapot!
Couldn't get wifi in the room, but the hotel handbook explained where reception is good.
Had a drink in the bar, very welcoming and reasonable prices.
Breakfast was good, served until 9.30. Buffet contained yoghurt, some cereals, fruit and juices. Cooked options included porridge. Good quality bacon, good eggs etc all freshly cooked and served on warm plates.
Would be happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Hotel, situated walking distance to Haverfordwest Town Center. Free parking on site for Patrons use only, can accommodate a coach in the rear car park. Lunches and Evening Meal served in the Bar,and Guest Ales are available. Function bookings available in the Restaurant. Free wifi to our customers. Family rooms are also available. Non residents are also welcome to dine or just have a driink/ coffee at the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Hotel Mariners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariners Hotel Haverfordwest
- Hotel Mariners Haverfordwest, Wales - Pembrokeshire