“Very high quality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Seacroft

The Seacroft
Ravenspoint Road, Trearddur Bay LL65 2YU, Wales (Formerly seacroft)
01407 860348
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Very high quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Excellent food in a relaxed environment, we visited on a Wednesday night and the place was almost packed to capacity, this to me speaks volumes, we really enjoyed the meal and will go again when we are in the area, no pressure to eat up and move out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

bolton
“Another great visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

First went here last year, and was concerned when reading a few of the TA reviews, as I thought it may have gone downhill ... it has not.

We were seated promptly, someone came over to take our drinks order really quickly. My daughter wanted a starter rather than a children's meal, and we asked for this with our main course, this was not a problem. Husband had fish & chips, and I had the special scampi - both were really nice. Then had the trio of Crème Brule for dessert - really really nice.

I didn't find it overly expensive at all. It was a great meal.

One thing that would be good, would be for the team to hand the children the colouring sheet and pencils when they sit them down... we found them on a trip to the toilets.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wetherby, United Kingdom
“Lively atmosphere, great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Great Restaurant with super atmosphere, went there twice during our trip. The specials are good, go for those, but lots of things on the menu are fine.

Visited May 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great food, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

My boyfriend brought me here late one Friday afternoon when the sun was shining and all you could hear from the terrace were the birds singing. It's a beautiful setting, and if you're there for the calm before the storm then you won't be disappointed.

The menu reads better than your average pub grub, plenty of choices for those not into red meat - so it was a great first impression to not be forced into picking the token spinach cannelloni!
I ordered the pan fried chicken and my boyfriend had the venison steak - both were beautifully presented and tasted amazing.

It may be more expensive than the other restaurants nearby, but you get what you pay for. I'll definitely return.

Preston
“The menu reads well, but our food was average quality, and vastly to expensive.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We ate here last year, and enjoyed the experience, so we called again today for lunch. It really is a lovely place to be, and today was sunny, so we dined outside on the terrace. The staff are really nice and friendly, and the food arrived quickly. Reading the menu leaves you spoiled for choice, and there is something for everyone, whether or not you eat meat and/or fish. Prices are expensive, but we have always said, we don't mind paying, if the food justifies the price, but it didn't. I had the fish and chips at £12.95, the chips were out of this world, the tartar sauce was very nice but the batter on the fish was very soft (moist in fact), I like it crisp, so that could be put down to my personal taste, but the 'crushed peas' were very very dry. Presentation however, was good, and the portion sizes were generous. I can't see how they can justify the prices, for average food, which lowers my value for money rating, I have enjoyed finer fish and chips wrapped in paper. It really is a shame, as it really is a lovely place to eat, but not for us again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere