Large, clean rooms with regular-sized tubs with jacuzzi fittings. The room was just a bit better than basic as far as decor and furniture, with no wifi, and the breakfast was the cheapest quality bread and meats--the bacon was flavourless. I'm used to 3-4 star and would regard this as 2+. We only used the bar once as the wine was poor quality, and I like a good glass of wine, so we had our drinks at neighbouring hotels instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2006 the Motel is close to the centre of Trearddur Bay and 200 yards form Trearddurs award winning beach. 15 Rooms on 3 floors. All rooms are modern and comfortably furnished. All rooms have colour TVs with free view channels, free Bt Infinity fibre super fast wi fi in the rooms & Bar, whirlpool baths and showers, tea/coffee making facilities, hair driers, family rooms with interconnecting doors. Food available in the adjacent Driftwood Bar & Restaurant. 10 Minutes from Holyhead Seaport makes it an ideal stopover for ferry passengers to Ireland. 15 Minutes from RAF Valley and Valley Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey