We hired huey the vw campervan for our honeymoon. We brought him back a day early as the weather wasn't great and stayed in the pink hut. The pink hut is just as described in previous reviews and it certainly different! We loved it, especially the log burning fire! Our favourite part of the whole stay was the dinner which we had in the outbuildings... It was truly amazing and we will remember it forever! This is such a unique venue. Judith the owner has maintained the character of the barn and has furnished it with brilliant taste. We will definitely be back and would recommend to anyone who is a little bored of hotel rooms which all look the same!
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Hotel
- The Outbuildings Island Of Anglesey/Menai Bridge, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides comfy and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime – surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the four individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.