We had a wonderful stay in the pink hut. It's beautifully decorated and very romantic and cosy. We were a little cold the first night, but as long as you get the wood burner going an hour or so before heading to bed it gets nice and toasty - and the views over the mountains are just incredible! Breakfast was delicious and we were the only ones eating on Monday night so had a delicious meal on the mezzanine level - we had our own private chef! The food is really spectacular - thanks to Francois! Tiny little improvements would be a little shelf in the bathroom to put toothbrush etc. on and slightly larger towels. Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides comfy and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime – surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the four individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Island Of Anglesey/Menai Bridge, Wales