We have just spent a night in The Boy's Room at The Outbuildings. The setting is remote but beautiful. Bun, the owner, was warm and welcoming and our room was large but cosy, with every attention to detail. Lovely! Breakfast was freshly prepared in front of us, tasty and substantial. Only one minor gripe, it would have been nice to have a kettle/tea tray in the bedroom as there is nowhere at all to get a hot drink, as after all this is a B & B, not a hotel. When we visit again- which we certainly will, the travel kettle will be first in the bag!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides comfy and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime – surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the four individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Island Of Anglesey/Menai Bridge, Wales