We liked everything about this lovely hotel in the remote countryside in Anglesey. The building itself was atmospheric.in particular the hallway and stairway at the entrance inspired a degree of awe and pathos dedicated as it was to the owners now deceased daughter.
We found the staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was magnificent with its views over the front gardens and its authentic and spacious 4 poster bed. The meals were excellent and we had dinner in the restaurant on both nights of our stay. I was pleasantly surprised at the price of drinks at the bar which were more than reasonable. The spa pool and gym were better than anticipated 2 small points for future reference. We waited slightly longer than expected on day 1 of our stay for breakfast and the hotel could provide better directions on how to find it given its remote location. Overall we would recommend this hotel particularly for any couple looking for a restful weekend without stress
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Wales/Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey