A bit out of the way but a gem of a place for that perfect week-end getaway. The staff were very courteous & obliging with information about what's around the area. We had a bottle of Prosecco compliments of the hotel in our rooms on arrival which was very
Our bedrooms which in the new part, were spacious, warm and comfortable and also had patio doors leading a very charming garden and we were just across the hallway from the spa, which was very handy for an early morning dip.
We ate in the restaurant on the Friday evening of our arrival and the food was beautifully presented and superb quality.
On Saturday we ate in the Clock Tower Bistro, as the restaurant was being used for a private function, however this was poor in comparison. Parts of the hotel are dated and needed a good lick of paint but considering the size of the building it's a big task to under take.
The size of the doors in the original part of the Hall were beautiful.and well maintained.
The breakfast on both mornings was hot with plenty of variety and beautifully presented.
A very enjoyable week-end and would return at some point in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Wales/Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey