We arrived at this hotel at 01:00 24th May with our rental car on the back of a recovery truck, it having blew it's engine a few miles down the road after hours stuck in traffic. We had informed the hotel in advance that we were at first stuck in traffic and then broken down.
Upon arrival at such a late hour we were greeted with a plate of sandwiches for our party of 6 and a drink from the bar, very much appreciated given our 10 hour journey.
We left early the same morning so not much time to check out the facilities but we can say that the hotel seemed very clean and modern. Most of all I would like to thank the staff members for making our brief stay as comfortable as possible and for helping us plan our onward journey and save our holiday.
We will definitely return to this hotel in the future, hopefully under better circumstances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a country setting, yet with easy access from the A55 Expressway, the Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel nestles in 3 acres of garden a not much more than a stones throw away from the Menai Straits. We offer the highest standards of service, hospitality and cuisine. Our staff will be delighted to put at your disposal their experience and expertise to help you enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwesty Carreg Mon Llanfairpwll
- Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel Llanfairpwll, Wales