We stayed here for 2 nights, 30th August, on a KGB deal, and what excellent value it was. Our room was fairly small, but nice and clean with a lovely comfy double bed. Our 3-course meal on the Friday night was excellent, as too were our breakfasts. Wine was very good value - a nice change as hotels usually charge extortionate price. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Pleasant walk into Menai Bridge and lovely to walk back along the shoreline.
A lovely weekend, and we will certainly stay here again when visiting Anglesey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a country setting, yet with easy access from the A55 Expressway, the Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel nestles in 3 acres of garden a not much more than a stones throw away from the Menai Straits. We offer the highest standards of service, hospitality and cuisine. Our staff will be delighted to put at your disposal their experience and expertise to help you enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwesty Carreg Mon Llanfairpwll
- Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel Llanfairpwll, Wales