I stayed here for a night on the 28 July as part of a wedding party , the hotel was easy to find.
The staff were very friendly and polite and nothing was too much problem, the room was clean and very tidy exactly what I expected as the bride and groom had let me know where to stay and the Hotel website plus other reviews sold it to me .
The wedding banquet was cooked in the hotel and the staff of Carreg Mon laid on a mouth watering spread that was perfect for everyone's taste .
After a night of dancing and fun and a good nights sleep it was time for the star of the show the welsh breakfast again catering for all tastes but for me the star was the welsh full fry breakie which definally hit the spot .
An excellent end to a lovely stay in Carreg Mon Llan PG.
Overall I recommend anyone to stay here and enjoy Welsh Isle Of Anglesey hospitality and scenery .
I am ( Cudds2 ) writing this review as Cudds is away in Eqypt :-)
you wish. Breakfast was cereals, yoghurt, toast and full welsh breakfast - all very nicely cooked. The staff are very friendly and welcoming,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a country setting, yet with easy access from the A55 Expressway, the Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel nestles in 3 acres of garden a not much more than a stones throw away from the Menai Straits. We offer the highest standards of service, hospitality and cuisine. Our staff will be delighted to put at your disposal their experience and expertise to help you enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwesty Carreg Mon Llanfairpwll
- Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel Llanfairpwll, Wales