“What a beach!” 5 of 5 stars

Rhosneigr, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“What a beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The recently upgraded Newborough Beach Car Park gives disabled access to the magnificent beach ( all 5.5 miles of it!) as well as Llanddwyn Island ( only cut off at high tide) with it's world class geology and St.Dwynwen's Priory ( the Welsh St. Valentine). The 700 hectares of pine forest has a number of well marked trails for walkers, cyclists, horse riders, runners and orienteers.

Visited April 2013

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
“Sea near the snow mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Thanks to see my friend's micro blog, I found this fantastic place. It is a place you can stand on the beach to see the sea and cliff while you can see the snow mountains.
You'd better drive there, but I took trains and buses, and walked for a really long distance. But if you are like me who have to choose this way, please contact me without any hesitation, I will tell you the best way there which was offered by my local friend. I need thank him here!
It is free.