“Excellent Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Milan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Room was VERY NICE and the breakfast was HOT and READY. Staff very friendly and especially HELPFULL. I arrived late but room was ready on my arrival and check out was the easiest thing ever. Location was less than 5 miles to the Milans Industrial Area. Air Conditioning unit was a bit noisy but worked excellent. Bathrooms were first class and shower very roomy and easy to access in and out.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Saugus, Massachusetts, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently stayed at this hotel on a trip with my family. We always choose Hampton Inns because of their reputation and consistency. We ended up here because all of the hotels in Jackson, TN were full for the night and we were passing through along Route 40. When we arrived at 9:00 pm, the front desk employee was out front having a cigarette. She asked if I needed help as I approached the door, I said we were checking in so she got up to assist me. I had requested a roll away bed which she, herself, brought up to our room a few minutes later. I discovered that there were no sheets on the roll away bed, I went down to the desk to see if I could get sheets, nobody was at the desk so I waited about 5 minutes and then. Went out front to find her back outside smoking and texting. She politely came back in and went to get me sheets. The sheets seemed very small but I took them anyway, and she headed back out the front door. When I got to my room I realized she gave me 3 pillow cases.
I waited a couple of minutes and went back down again. Nobody was at the desk. I decided to go into the housekeeping closet she had gone to to get my own sheets. As I was getting back on the elevator she entered and asked if I was all set, I told her she gave me 3 pillow cases but that I found my own sheets. She just smiled and said okay. The air conditioner/ heater didn't seem to be working that well either, my husband pulled the filters out and they were packed with dust. He hosed them out in the shower. It didn't seem that they are keeping up with the maintenance.
The hotel itself was clean. The room was clean and the woman running the breakfast service was wonderful! !! The food was very good as well.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Allan C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milan, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Bonnie T,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Which is why we have extended out 100% guarantee to you. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.
Baton Rouge, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was obvious that the floor was not vaccumed. The room had someone else's nail clippings on the floor and on the chair under the desk. The bathroom floor was not properly cleaned. There was someone else's hair all over the bathroom floor. There was someone else's hair in the tub and on the bottom of the tub.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Allan C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milan, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
This is both a surprise and upsetting to hear this. I apologize that you experienced this at my hotel. This type of cleanliness is not on par with what you should experience at a Hampton Inn and especially my Hampton Inn. I have invoked the 100% guarantee and you will be reimbursed for your stay at my property. Hampton stands by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and we do not expect you to pay.
I know this does not make up for the issues with your room but I hope it creates a stepping stone to restore you faith in Hampton.
Nashville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a Diamond member, I stay in Hamptons all over the country. This is one of the best Hamptons available. It's new, it's clean, it's smoke free. The staff is incredibly friendly. And, there's a great restaurant in the parking lot. Best hotel in the area.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Owatonna, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hampton in Milan was clean, comfortable, and very quiet. We would definitely stay there again. Beds were great! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. There were hot and cold choices for breakfast, and the lady attending to the food was very friendly.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

Every time I am in the area business, this is the only place I stay. Very clean and very friendly. Good beds and nice size rooms. I have stayed here 5 or 6 times and never had a bad stay. Staff is great.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Tuscaloosa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

I was most impressed with the quality of amenities, and the knowledge and courtesy of the staff, on my most recent stay at the Hampton in Milan, Tennessee. I will definitely recommend the Hampton to my friends and family!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Milan? Share your experiences!