Visited wales last summer for a couple of days and decided to stay in the bishopsgate hotel beaumaris. What an excellent hotel where you can dine in a beautiful restaurant or just sit and chatter in the very cozy bar. either way you wont be disappointed and the breakfast was to die for excellent choice of local produce. The rooms were very quaint and comfortable, you can smell the sea its so close. The hotel owners were excellent hosts and made our short stay a memorable one. Beaumaris itself has many fine pubs and restaurants on offer from fine dining to the favorite fish and chips. It is a treat to wander the town enjoying local history, art (very good local art shop on the high street) and welsh hospitality wherever you decide to stay. My overall view was that I would visit this hotel again as an excellent base to explore the beautiful welsh coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bishopsgate House is a small Georgian Town House Hotel built in 1755 with a Rosette awarded Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopsgate House Hotel And Restaurant
- Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant Beaumaris, Wales