“My Review” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 16 things to do in Beaumaris
Yolo, California
“My Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

as i walked to the building on a cold november morning, i saw the most breathtaking establishment, i adore this small childs play center and i will visit everyday. the bish basha and tomfoolery made my heart skip a beat. As long as i live i will cherish this place close in my heart with the joy of childrens laughter making my heart swell. i hope to see many more places with such merryment around the island. well done you.
much love
Swagmasta

Visited November 2013

Beaumaris, United Kingdom
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Amazing bit of fun for our Grandchildren in the middle of this beautiful town and want to go there every time they visit. There was a birthday party going on the last time we visited it was well run and our three thought it was great.

Visited August 2013
Wales
11 attraction reviews
“A nice little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was quite concerned after reading previous reviews but as we were passing I thought I would pop in. Was pleasantly surprised, the place was clean and tidy and the staff member was friendly. My 3 year old loved it. It's not massive put plenty big enough for 0-7 year olds. It did however look closed from the outside, i wasn't expecting the door to open. It could also do with some more up to date newspapers and magazines. Overall though it was an enjoyable way to spend a few hours and we will visit again when in the area.

Visited October 2013
Kangaroo Island, Australia
“fab!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

i was here at this amazing establishment with my children, alisha and leia, they had the most fun ive ever seen them! laughing and playing about in the ball pool then haveing a delicious lunch! 5/5 stars (or dots in this care ;P)

Visited October 2013
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Only open when it feels like it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I turned up at 10.30 on a normal Monday morning in August and it was closed with no explanation. A local shopkeeper told me that the owners don't open it when they're short-staffed at their other business in Beaumaris.

Visited August 2013