We have just come back from a 2 night weekend at the Lastra and felt compelled to write a review because we had such a good time.
I had fixed up a weekend to meet up with my brothers and their wives and picked the Lastra from a Google search. We weren't disappointed.
The location is great for a quiet stay, but close to some nice beaches. The welcome was warm and genuine, all the staff were friendly, professional and hard working. The rooms had a Victorian theme to them, but had all the usual facilities. I particlarly like the free WIFI access. The bed was comfortable with lovely cotton bedding and fluffy pillows.
The restaurant associated with the hotel obviously has a good reputation because, though it was quiet-ish on Friday night, it was very busy on Saturday. Despite this we were still made to feel special and the service was excellent. The breakfast was great with a reasonable choice and all local products.
- Also Known As:
- Lastra Farm Hotel And Restaurant
- Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant Amlwch, Wales - Island Of Anglesey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This highly commended hotel is an excellent base for the business traveller or those well earned Holidays or Short breaks. Our restaurant is one of the finest in the area with a reputation of only serving the freshest of ingredients to create truly memorable meals. The Hotel caters for receptions, banquets and conferences in its Parys suite, which boasts a beautiful Victorian Conservatory reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.