We stayed in the Gatehouse, which is only a short walk from the main hotel. It is beautifully decorated and furnished. We had breakfast for two mornings which was one of the nicest cooked breakfasts. My husband tried the smoked salmon for breakfast, much to my surprise as he isn't over keen on fish! He loved it. We ate in the restaurant on one night and both meals were lovey. The staff were all friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Lastra Farm Hotel And Restaurant
- Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant Amlwch, Wales - Island Of Anglesey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This highly commended hotel is an excellent base for the business traveller or those well earned Holidays or Short breaks. Our restaurant is one of the finest in the area with a reputation of only serving the freshest of ingredients to create truly memorable meals. The Hotel caters for receptions, banquets and conferences in its Parys suite, which boasts a beautiful Victorian Conservatory reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.